We recruit on behalf of many clients across many sectors. Here's some featured vacancies that you can apply for right here, right now.
Take that step and make your career change now!
Trinity Care Services are expanding, from a standing start earlier this year they are now establishing themselves as a quality provider of services to Local Authorities and Service Commissionaires including crisis care for at risk children.
They will shortly open a new residential facility in Accrington to house children and have a need to employ a Crisis Care Support Manager, this is an important position that will play a pivotal role in the company’s expansion plans, and feeds into the senior management team.
The role is varied and complex and you are required to have similar experience as they need someone who can perform the main tasks immediately –
- Manage the enquiry system to ensure effective communication with the internal team
- Ensure accurate information is gathered from each local authority for referrals
- Attend meetings with service users to promote Trinity’s service offering
- Act as the company Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
- Ensure all safeguarding complaints are followed up
- Collate and maintain accurate databases in order to produce and deliver reports
- The postholder will also share in the On Call Duty Manager rota - approx. 2 evenings per week - providing out of hours cover for support/driving roles if there are staff shortages or emergencies
- Plan and allocate assignments for support workers
- Liaise with partner organisations (e.g. social workers, local authorities) to develop and deliver holistic, person-centred care
- Assist in the planning and coordination of new services
- Input, create, co-ordinate and distribute new client schedules
- Source, evaluate and add activities for the children being looked after, coordinate and schedule accordingly
- Keep an accurate record of hours scheduled, lost and covered
Must hold a full driver’s licence and be flexible to meet the demands of the role which will require evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays including short notice and emergency requirements. The role would suit an experienced senior support worker/manager with wider business exposure.
Essential criteria -
- Qualifications in Social Care - min Level 3 NVQ
- Experience working in a similar role i.e. scheduling, rotas, staff coordination, support worker
- Knowledge of Care Standards
- Excellent computer skills / IT knowledge, with experience of excel and creating/maintaining records and databases
- It is essential you have recent experience of looking after children with emotional or behavioural problems and who are considered “at risk”
The post comes with an excellent negotiable salary and a company car and offers the opportunity to play your part in providing much needed services for children and shape how Trinity develops in the coming months and years.
Support Workers – Children and Young People
Following on from the success of our last 4 recruitment drives Trinity Care Group are recruiting a further 12 reliable, professional and caring individuals for immediate starts providing support for children and young people.
We are looking for experienced childrens Support Workers to join our flexible register to cover ongoing roles, we have plenty of work available and have shifts ranging from 12 hrs (days and/or nights) through to 24 hr live-in requirements for multiple continuous days/nights.
The roles are classed as zero hours at present and are based out of our Altham (Accrington) head office.
How does earning £1800 per week sound?
This was our top earning support workers pay amount last week, we have a number who regularly earn £1,000 to £1,200 every week.
Make no mistake the money is well earned; we provide bespoke support services for children with complex needs; these could be ad hoc or ongoing 24 hour ‘live-in’ support. You must have recent experience of looking after children with emotional, behavioural or mental health conditions, as such you will need to be compassionate, calm, resilient and understand the issues and challenges children face.
We are currently under represented by male staff, we are sometimes required by our clients to have all male (or all female) staff on duty when looking after a child, therefore we are particularly keen to hear from male applicants, however we are still recruiting female staff also so all applications welcome.
It is preferred you have your own transport to get to and from our Head Office in Altham, it is essential that you have a clean driving licence together with at least 1 years proven driving experience and are aged over 21 for vehicle insurance purposes as some assignments are providing a safe and reliable driving service to and from courts, police stations, hospitals etc.
Whilst Trinity provides paid ongoing training; it would be beneficial if you have qualifications in child care together with an understanding of current regulations.
You will need an enhanced DBS and be registered on the online update service or be able to complete the process for an enhanced DBS.
In return we offer –
- an attractive hourly rate ranging from £10.50ph - £14.50ph
- weekly pay and regular work
- enhanced rates for agreed Bank Holiday assignments
- paid training prior to starting an assignment
- an interesting and stimulating work environment
- ongoing training and support with study/gaining new qualifications
This is an opportunity to join a growing company in an extremely busy sector.
Trinity Care Group will soon be opening their new residential home facility in Accrington, BB5 to care for children and young people.
The property will be Ofsted registered, and we need someone to join our busy company to oversee Ofsted registration and run the facility as the Registered Manager to ensure it provides a safe, welcoming and safe space for the children and young people in our care.
As Ofsted Registered Manager you will take great pride in delivering services which are fully compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements, whilst creating a safe, nurturing residential placement for children and young people.
- To ensure the home is providing a therapeutic, healthy and caring environment to an exceptional standard exceeding Ofsted’s Quality Standards and Children’s Homes (England) Regulations.
- Ensuring the development of the child is met through the provision of an excellent home environment and developing a committed team who show consistent adult role model behaviours setting consistent standards and boundaries for the children.
- Making sure paperwork / record keeping / operational procedures and manuals meet statutory requirements.
- Conducting regular quality assurance to ensure high standards are continually achieved.
Trinity are passionate about children and young people and we want to work with people who have the same qualities and standards as us, second best is not good enough, we work hard at making a positive impact on young people, helping keep them safe, enriching their lives, providing education and life skills training, and helping them and their families achieve better outcomes.
As the registered manager you will have, as a minimum -
Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare, we will consider people who are working towards the qualification with the expectation they will qualify in the very near future.
Must have worked within an Ofsted Regulated Residential Child Care setting for a minimum of two years, and have at least one years’ experience of managing staff within this setting.
Must be of good integrity and character as an Enhanced DBS check along with satisfactory reference are required.
We have a strong preference for someone who has been responsible for opening a new facility and going through the Ofsted inspection and grading process, along with staff recruitment and training.
We offer an excellent salary, a stimulating work environment and a truly inclusive and supporting culture where you get to do your best every day.
Senior Recruitment Consultant, Transport, £35k, plus commission and bonus, Home Based UK
[email protected] is not your typical recruitment agency. We take a consultancy approach to working with our clients, building strong, meaningful and lasting relationships, delivering excellent levels of quality. Our candidates give us the most amazing feedback as we truly care about their experience and know the impact we have on their careers.
We are also different as we are able to do that with a placement fee of just 10%!
After another very successful year we are looking to build our team with a Senior Recruitment Consultant to focus on growing the transport sector, in particular develop further our rail business.
We have an extensive database on candidates, excellent marketing and administrative support which will allow the successful candidate to develop and manage their own business, in a highly collaborative and passionate team.
Our perfect match is as follows:
Currently in a recruitment agency role with a background in transport and rail operations/engineering
Excellent track record of business development delivery
Comfortable headhunting senior candidates
Experience of 360 recruitment
The ability to truly match make – the best candidates to meet the clients requirements, sounds easy but this isn’t a “bums on seats” job!
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Happy to work flexibly around our candidates availability, we offer evening and weekend interviews to minimise time off work at the early stages of our processes
Experience of working with jobs boards and CRM systems
In return we offer:
Full flexibility over working hours and based from home (all the time)
A competitive salary with strong commission scheme and year-end bonus
25 days holiday and 8 Bank Holidays, plus the day off on your birthday